- Browse All
- DDoS Protected Shared Hosting
- DDoS Protected Reseller Hosting
- DDoS Protected KVM Virtual Servers (Espoo, Finland)
- DDoS Protected KVM Virtual Servers (Dallas, USA)
- DDoS Protected KVM Virtual Servers (Oslo, Norway)
- KVM Virtual Servers (South Korea)
- DDoS Protected KVM Virtual Servers (Siberia and Russian Far-East)
- DDoS Protected Minecraft Hosting
- DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers (NJ, USA)
- Register a New Domain
- Transfer Domains to Us
- Network Status
- Contact Us
- Chat Now
XHostFire provides web hosting to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available.
Users' privacy is very important to XHostFire. We are committed to safeguarding the information Users entrust to XHostFire.
The Information We Collect
XHostFire collects personally identifiable information from Users through online forms for ordering products and services. We may also collect information about how Users use our Web site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web site or the domains from which Users originate. We use "cookies" to track how Users use our Web site.
How We Use Information
XHostFire may use personally identifiable information collected through our Web site to contact Users regarding products and services offered by XHostFire and its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners, and otherwise to enhance Users' experience with XHostFire and such affiliates, independent contractors and business partners. At no time will XHostFire's database of users ever be sold to any entity for the purpose of marketing or mailing lists. Personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to our business partners without your prior consent, except that we will disclose the information we collect to third parties when, in our good faith judgment, we are obligated to do so under applicable laws.